Estimating Simulation Parameters and Upsampling Simulation Results
Estimating Parameters, Upsampling, Physically-based Simulation, Reconstruction
To date, simulation quality is so high level. However it is difficult to choose optimized parameters which used to create some movies. Consequently, if you can get optimized parameters, it takes a lot of time to simulate by high resolution. So we treat to optimize parameter and upsamping simulation from low quality to high quality.
- Shunsuke Saito, Nobuyuki Umetani, and Shigeo Morishima, "Macroscopic and Microscopic Deformation Coupling in Up-sampled Cloth Simulation" Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds Journal, CASA 2014 Special Issue, 25(3-4), 437–446, May-August 2014
- Naoya Iwamoto, and Shigeo Morishima, "The Hybrid Method with High Resolution of Liquid Surface based on 2D Fluid Simulation", Master Thesis, 2013.3
- Shunsuke Saito, Ryusuke Sagawa, Naoya Iwamoto, Shigeo Morishima, "Estimating Cloth Simulation Parameter from 3D Cloth Motion Separating Dynamic from Static Motion Video", ACM SIGGRAPH EuroGraphics Symposium on Computer Animation (SCA 2012), Poster, Lausanne, 2012.7.
- Naoya Iwamoto, Ryusuke Sagawa, and Shigeo Morishima, “Estimating Fluid Simulation Parameters from Video”, ACM SIGGRAPH 2011, Poster, Vancouver, 2011.7 [LINK]
- Shoji Kunitomo, Shinsuke Nakamura, Shigeo Morishima, “Optimization of cloth simulation parameters by considering static and dynamic features. ”, ACM SIGGRAPH 2010, Poster, LosAngels, 2010.7 [LINK]